After upload of a json (a survey as new activity) several (new) issues occur:
- The survey name is now set to “new survey” and not anymore to the name in the uploaded json.
- The notification templates in the uploaded json were not added and linked anymore.
- Bugs found in editing notification templates. e.g., new settings are overruled all the time.
- A survey with 0 triggering logics cannot be published anymore. However, this is needed in my study to start a survey session from the dashboard; see your Json survey scheme: "A survey can have 0 or more triggering logics. If the survey has 0 triggering logic, the only way to release it is to manually do so using the Researcher Dashboard. This is useful for surveys which are not expected to be prompted automatically. "
- Linking notification templates to a survey with 0 triggering logics generates an error. However, this does make sense for me, eg to be able to generate a notification reminder.