Something wrong with number of scheduled sessions

Hello

Recently I included my first real participant (ID 41438) in my study (1453). My study is supposed to have 6 days of daily measurements of either 7 or 10 timed measures per day. However, this participant seems to have not received any of the questionnaires on the 6th day, in the Sessions tab i see these were not even scheduled. Do you have any idea what might have gone wrong? It worked well when I piloted it with colleagues and I don’t see any mistakes in my triggering logics…

Thank you so much in advance!

Best
Elodie

@m.hashemian @e.m.s.dinkelberg I had a similar problem yesterday for study 676. For participant (ID:41609) we defined a 22-day participation period (start:
2021-09-05 00:00 and end: 2021-09-27 23:59), however when I check the scheduled surveys under “sessions” for some reason “day 21” is skipped, and it goes from day 20 to day 22. Can you please help with what might be the issue here? Thanks in advance

Hi @e.m.s.dinkelberg

Sorry for my late reply. There are two things to keep an eye on here:

1. Make sure no survey is scheduled “After” the participation end time. For example, for #41438, the study ends on 2021-08-26 10:44:37 UTC. Nothing can be prompted after this time.

2. If the above is not the issue, please make sure the triggering logic is correctly configured. I would be happy to take a look at that if you share your triggering logic configuration here.

Thank you

Hi @m.karacaoglu

The issue that you are talking about is different. What happenes is that you have configured your Triggering Logic to create 20 sessions, and that’s what is been done. So Ethica has created 20 sessions for each activity. For example, for the participant you mentioned, there are sessions from Sept. 6th (day 1) to Sept. 25th (day 20th), inclusive, which adds up to 20 sessions. If you want the participant to receive a session on Sept. 26th as well (day 21st) then you should increase the Last Count to 21 instead of 20.

Hope it helps,
Mohammad