Unable to Edit survey questions

When trying to edit a survey question the “Edit” button is not in the corner of the question box where it usually is. This happened yesterday and it reappeared once I logged out and logged back in. Today the Edit button gas disappeared again and the previous solution was not effective.

Hi @patrick.seitzinger

When you hover over a question, the survey editor shows the edit button, as shown in the image below.

If this is not what you see for your surveys, can you give me the ID of the survey, or a bit more details on when/how this happens?

Thank you,
Mohammad

Thank you for your reply and for the screenshot. I can confirm that the Edit and other buttons are not available on any of the surveys. I am able to create new questions but not edit existing questions. The study ID is 1241. This issue started last week and has occurred about 80% of the time when I log in to try to edit questions.

Well, maybe it’s related to your browser? Because I can see Edit button on your study’s surveys as well:

This is for survey #6479 though. Is there a specific survey ID that has this problem on your side?

Mohammad

Thank you for your reply. I have tried with Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer but was unable to see the Edit button on all three browsers. I have attached a screenshot of the same question of the same survey as your screenshot for your reference. This is a screenshot of survey #6479 however the same issue is occurring for all surveys on the study.

Hmm, that’s odd. Would you be able to capture a short video of your browser page and share it with me? I can send it to the team and get their answer. It would be great if it’s in Chrome.

Thanks,
Mohammad