Survey not sent, no notification

Dear support team,
Our participants should receive three surveys per day (morning, afternoon, evening) with corresponding notifications.
Participants do receive notifications for the morning and afternoon and can complete the surveys. However, many of them do not receive notifications for the evening survey nor can they see the evening survey when they click on the app. However, at least some of them see the evening survey when logging into Ethica via the web version.
We did a test run last week and the notifications and surveys were displayed correctly for the morning, afternoon and evening time slot.

My issue concerns
survey: 2466 with the ID: 15670
Example of a participant for whom the evening survey does not work: 55549

survey: 2492 with the ID: 15669

Many thanks in advance!
Kind regards,
Sophie

Hi @sophiemayen,

Sorry for the late reply. My colleague is looking into this and he’ll get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
Faham

Dear @a.nubold

Sorry for the late reply.
I re-create sessions for the mentioned users. Please let me know if this issue is still happening for any users in your study.

Bests,
Mohammad Hossein

Dear Mohammad Hossein,
we have still problems with our study.
Participant 55828 (device W_DESKTOP_FIREFOX and motorola Moto G (5S)) is registered at two studies:
Study 2510, Activity/survey 15871 → released at web-frontend, released in smartphone app, notification from smartphone app ok.
Study 2492, Activity/survey 15669 → released at web-frontend, not (!) released in smartphone app, no notification from smartphone app

In study 2492 the survey now is released via access with the web-browser, but there is no survey in der smartphone app. The app ist working, because there is no problem with our test-study 2510.

What can we do now?

Kind regards,
Sophie

Dear @sophiemayen

I will investigate more and get back to you shortly.

Bests,
Mohammad Hossein

Dear Mohammad Hossein,
To add to what has already been mentioned:

• Many participants in study 2492 no longer receive any notifications at all (neither for the morning, afternoon nor evening survey). (Example participants are EID 55453, EID 55696, EID 55528, EID 55457, EID 55442 - this list is NOT exhaustive).

Dear Sophie,

I changed some configs in your study. Would you please follow up with your participants and see if they are receiving the notifications or not. In the meantime, I will investigate to find the root cause of this issue.

Kind regards,
Mohammad Hossein

Dear Mohammad,
From what I’ve heard so far, they are getting the notifications :slight_smile: I’ll check again tomorrow to see if it’s still working out
Thank you very much!

Kind regards,
Sophie

Dear Sophie,

Thanks a lot for following up with your participants. Let me know if anything goes wrong.

Kind regards,
Mohammad Hossein