Sending reminders

Hi,
I am wondering whether it is possible to send a reminder to participants who do not respond to the survey after some time (e.g. 15 min). I know how to time notifications, but do not understand how to notify only the participants who have not responded as opposed to everyone.
Could you help me with this?
Best,
Elodie

Hi @e.m.s.dinkelberg

You can set multiple notifications for your survey. For example, one after 0 minutes (right away), and another one after 30 minutes. This way, if the participant responds to the survey before 30 minutes, the second notification will not be prompted.

Hope it helps,
Mohammad

Hi Mohammad,

In practical terms it means that in the section “Notifications” you have to set-up several notifications, right? For instance, the first one with “offset = send the notification immediately” a second one (a reminder) with “send the notification after 30 minutes” and a third with “send the notifications after 1 day”?

In that case, it’s not clear to me what we should enter in the “criteria case” for the notification/reminder #2 and #3;

If I do not want to send the reminders #2 and #3 when the first notification leads my participant to answer the survey, what should I put in the case “criteria” for the two notifications #2 and #3?

Similarly, If I do not want to send the reminder #3 when participants have filled the survey after the reminder #2; what should I specify in the case “criteria” for the notification #3?

Screenshot 2021-06-02 at 09.23.04|494x500

Many thanks
Guillaume (study ID: 1813 / study-name: CONTENT-app / survey ID: 12598)

Hi @guillaume.chevance

The criteria is explained in detail here. It’s basically used when you want the notification to be sent when a certain criteria is met.

To better answer your questions, you would need to read the above link about criteria.

Hope it helps