Participants missing in survey responses & export

Hello,

I was doing some data checks in Ethica and noticed something strange. In total our study (nr 209) includes 360 participants, but when I want to check survey sessions, survey responses or export surveys, I am only able to select 100 participants. So it seems as if information of 260 participants is missing. Can you help me to gain access to all the data?

Thanks in advance!

Best,
Loes

Hi @l.h.c.janssen

Thanks for reporting this. We are aware of this issue and are working to resolve this. It should be fixed in the next 2 weeks or so.

Thank for letting us know,
Mohammad

Hi @m.hashemian,

Thank you for this fast response. I understand that you are working hard to resolve this, but would it be possible to retrieve data from 3 participants next week via you? It concerns three participants who are enrolled until Monday and these are the final participants of our study (I am on a tight schedule with analyzing the data and finishing my dissertation).

Best,
Loes

Hi @l.h.c.janssen

We can do that certainly. Can you please contact my colleagues at Support (support@ethicadata.com)? They will be able to help you with this.

Thanks,
Mohammad

Hi @m.hashemian,

Great! I will contact them when they finished their last survey!

Best,
Loes

Hi Loes,

The issue should’ve been resolved, please try again and let us know if still had any issues.

Thanks,
Faham

Hi Faham,

Thank you for getting back at me, it indeed seems as if the problem is solved!
Last week I was already able to export the data as you proposed.

Thanks!

Best,
Loes