Notifications not appearing for some participants

Hi,

About half of the participants in my study (ID 1874) are not receiving notifications for activities anymore. What could be the problem? There is no pattern regarding the model of the phone.

Best regards,

Eleri

Hi @eleri.lillemae

Sorry for my late reply. I can look into it for sure. I understand you say this is happening for different phone models. But it’s best if we can focus on a few cases. Would you mind to provide me with the following information for one of the cases for whom the notification is not prompted? I need to know:

• The Participant ID
  • The Activity ID
  • The time the notification was expected to be prompted.

I can check the logs and let you know if there is a configuration issues or if there is a problem on our end.

Thanks again,
Mohammad

Hi Mohammad,

Sure, I looked up some examples. I included three participant ID-s, who did not receive a notification.

Activity ID: 13223
Participant ID: 40489, 40520, 40527

Notification was expected to be prompted on August 20, at 16:00.

Best
Eleri

Hi @eleri.lillemae,

Our records show the participants did receive the notifications at the time you specified. Can you tell me what leads you to think no notification was issued for them?

Thanks,
Mohammad

Hello,

They themselves told me so and I checked the participant audit logs and compared them with some of the participants, who received notifications. Those who said they did not receive notification, they did not have it also in their participant audit logs. For the others there was a note that "
Notification template #9 issued for session…". Just to be sure - can you check the same activity, but respondent 40324? That is my own test account in this study and I also did not receive a notification.

Best
Eleri

Hi,

As I had to delete the activity mentioned, you can check the new activity with an ID 13349 and participant with an ID 40538. Notification was expected to be prompted September 17th at 16:00. This participant said he did not get the notification and I can see it as well from the participant audit log.

Best regards
Eleri