Go back to previous question, deselect, and correct answer

Dear support team,

Is it true that when participants make a mistake when answering a question, they cannot always go back to the previous question, deselect their given answer, and change it to the desired answer? I noticed that this is possible on Android (Samsung devices), but when I tell Apple users, they can’t go back and deselect their answer. Do I need to change something in my questions/flow? Or is there another way Apple users can correct given answers?

Another thing, the ‘Android Battery Optimization Workarounds’ guide is amazing! This makes it super efficient to explain it to participants; thank you! However, I have one participant (device: Android, SM-G991B; study: 3122; participant: EID 71167) that does receive all notifications as planned, but there is no sound when she gets notified. We tried several things, but it still doesn’t work. Do you have any idea what else she might need to change in order to receive notification sounds?

Thank you!

Dear @h.j.m.nieterau

We have this in iOS too. Participants should be able to go to the previous question and change their answer or skip it (if the question is skippable). Would you please give us the participant ID?

Didn’t they silence the notifications on their phone? You can check the following guide to ensure that:

If they still have any issues, please let us know.

Bests,
MohammadHossein

Dear Mohammad,

Sure, it happened this morning for example to participant EID 72240. This participant mentioned that they accidently filled in it was their first questionnaire of today, while it actually was their second.

Depending on whether its the first questionnaire of the day, participants get two extra questions about how well they slept that night.

Thank you!

Regards,
Merlin

Dear @h.j.m.nieterau

I asked one of my colleagues to check this issue. We will get back to you as soon as we check this thoroughly.

Bests,
MohammadHossein

Dear @h.j.m.nieterau

My apologies for the delayed response.
We greatly appreciate your alerting us to this problem. We’ve logged the issue as a bug and it’s now on track to be rectified in our upcoming release.
Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Bests,
MohammadHossein