Export Triggering Logic ID / "Days Relative to the Participation Start Time"

Hi there,

I have a question about exporting data. When I’m looking at responses in the ‘Sessions’ tap, There is the very convenient option to filter based on ‘Days Relative to the Participation Start Time’. And when I download the sessions data as CSV, it includes ‘Triggering Logic ID’ (='Days Relative to start?) and ‘Triggering Logic Session Index’. Is it possible to also include this information when exporting the actual survey responses? That would be very convenient!

Thanks for your help.

Best,
Tim

Hi @t.vantimmeren

Actually Triggering Logic ID is different than Days Relative to the Participation Start Time. The latter you explained it correctly. The former, Triggering Logic ID, is the ID of the Triggering Logic which prompted that survey to the participant. You can find this ID in the list of your survey’s triggering logics in the Survey Editor.

The export of responses does contain the Triggering Logic ID, but it does not contain Days Relative to the Participation Time. That’s an interesting item to add to the export. We are working on improving our data export and I will pass on this idea. In the meantime, it can be calculated fairly easily by just subtracting the response time from the participation start time.

Hope it helps,
Mohammad

Hi Mohammad,

thanks, that’s definitely helpful. Unfortunately I don’t see the Triggering Logic ID or Session index in my export, however, nor do I see participation start time. I exported this data by Selecting the participants and survey in the Survey Responses tab. Am I doing something wrong or is there another way I sohuld export?

Best,
Tim

Participation Start Time is not part of the survey responses export. You can get that by exporting participation data.

For Triggering Logic ID and Session Index, I thought they are part of survey responses export, or maybe they are part of the sessions export. I cannot remember. My previous comments was based on what you said. I thought you said these fields are part of the survey responses export you have received.

Thanks,
Mohammad

Hi Mohammad,

the triggering logic id & session index are included in the sessions export but unfortunately not in the survey export. It’s of course possible to combine the two, but it would be very convenient I think if these would be added to the survey export too.

In any case, I hope the improved data export will have the functionality to select which outcome measures should be exported.

Best,
Tim