Different times for the weekend

Good Morning,
For our study we’d like to insert to types of questions for the measurements taken: within the week and at the weekend. We planned on using different times for the surveys. The survey at the weekend is supposed to be at aroung 9AM and within the week aroung 7AM.
Is there a way (despite different triggering logics for different times and splitting up the survey period) to insert that into EthicaData?

Thanks in advance.
Max

Good morning Max
Sorry for the late reply.
And thank you for getting in touch.
Yes, there is. I would suggest you have a look at the following link. It explains the pathway in detail.

Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any more questions.
Kind regards,
Maryam

Good Morning and thanks for the answer.
We have the following situation: We want our participants to recieve the morning survey at 7 A.M.on weekdays and at 9 A.M. on weekends.
However, our participants will start on different days of the week (Participant A will start on a Tuesday; Participant B will start on a Wednesday). I havent really found a solution for a working time triggering logic.
Can you please give some additional information.

Thanks a lot and kind regards,
Max

Hi Max
Nice to hear back from you.
So, for 2 groups of participants we need to desing two sets of surveys in one study. Then, you can set two sets of TL, one at 7 am and the other one at 9 am for each survey.
Hope it helps.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you come across any other doubts or questions.
BW,
Maryam

Hi and thanks for ur fast answer. I will have a look, if it works out the way we want it to.

Greetings
Max

Hey Maryam,
I found another question: we probably decided to use two participant groups (one tuesday-start-group und one wednesday-ttart-group)
How do I create those two survey-sets in one study?

Greetings
Max

Hi Max
Looks like a good plan.
So, please chack the following link:

You can create numerous activities, including surveys, in one study.
BW,
Maryam

Hi Maryam,
thanks for the advice. I constructed two different surveys for the two different starting days (I hope everything works out so far :slight_smile: ).
In connection to that I have another question: According to the starting point of the participants, one of the surveys has to be deactivated.
Can I adjust that active-survey/activity for each participant individually?

Greetings
Max

Hi @maxi.hinze,

Regarding your previous question:

We have the following situation: We want our participants to recieve the morning survey at 7 A.M.on weekdays and at 9 A.M. on weekends.
However, our participants will start on different days of the week (Participant A will start on a Tuesday; Participant B will start on a Wednesday). I havent really found a solution for a working time triggering logic.

Why don’t you just create two Time TLs for the same survey, one for weekdays at 7 A.M. and one for weekends at 9 A.M.? Why does it matter when the participant starts? You can set the Time TL to trigger on certain days of the week, and it automatically handles everything in regards to when participant has joined the study. Look at the following photo.

Bests,
Faham