Data Export has no Data

Hi,

I am working on exporting the data that should be collected for a study that has been active since June. It is study #1232 . I have exported the accelerometer data for each month and there is only data in the month of September.

There should be data in all of these months - we have survey data and that is there and goes back to when the study started.

I am not sure if I have exported the data incorrectly or if there is some other issue. Please let me know what you can find out.

Hi @jen917

To be specific, you mean even though you export Accelerometer data for the months of June, July, and August for the participants in this study, you get no data for those months?

Thanks

Yes - I went to the data export tab and selected all participants for those months and when I export the data the file is empty.

Another coworker of mine tested it as well and she is able to download the exports and there is data in them for her. So it seems like it is just me - I really am not sure what I could be doing wrong.

Hi @jen917

Just to update you on this, we are investigating why the data are not included in the exported file. I will update here as soon as we find the cause.

Thank you

Great - thanks for letting me know this is still under investigated

Jenna

Hi @jen917

We resolved the issue and updated our servers. Can you please try again?

Thank you
Mohammad