Delete a list of participants

Hi there,
I was wondering if it was possible to delete all 499 and 470 studies participants and the collected data ?
Because as far as I can see, I can delete them one by one, but it would take a lot of time… Do you have any tips ?
Thanks a lot
Eva

I think the quickest way to do this would be to simply have the two studies deleted (Amin / Mohammad am I right here … ?).

In any case, that can no longer be done from the Researcher interface; you have to ask for it to be done.

1 Like

Hi @eva.andreotti and @atdutoit

We can either delete the entire study, in which case the surveys and other settings will be removed as well, or we can just delete the participant’s registration data and the data they have provided. Please let me know which one you were planning to do and I can help with that.

Note that participant’s accounts will not be deleted, but their registration in these studies will be deleted and all the data they have provided. They still can login with their account.

Thank you for your message and sorry for late answer (I did not get a notification leting me know that you replied).
It would be wonderful to just have the participant’s registration data and the data they have provided deleted for studies 499 and 470.
I don’t want the surveys and other settings to be removed.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Best,